Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Mini Food Artist: Miss Millificent's Miniatures

This week's Featured Mini Food Artist is Athena of Miss Millificent's Miniatures!

From her shop profile: I began making miniature food jewelry in the summer of 2009, after I had to leave my job as a cake decorator (carpal tunnel). I found that it was instant fun making tiny cakes, cupcakes, pies and cookies, and I'm continually searching out and studying real food to create in miniature.

I began making dollhouse minis in 2010. Although I make miniature cakes, I particularly like focusing on Southern foods.


She is also a mixed media artist, photographer, and dollmaker that shows and exhibits in galleries.




Stop by and visit her great Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I'm craving some serious blueberry pie now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments- we appreciate them!