Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Mini Food Artist: Alliesminis

On select Mondays, we will feature a member of the Miniature Food Jewelry on Etsy Team. Our first week's feature is Allie of Allies Minis!

From her shop profile: I believe that what sets my miniature food apart from all the rest is the immense amount of detail I put into each and every piece I create. Each mini has a piece of my heart and I have a lot of heart to give!

I told my second grade students about Allie's Minis and now they all believe I am famous. It’s funny how you see your life going down one path (being a teacher) and it can veer off (becoming a miniaturist) when you least expect it. I think the most amazing part of creating Allie’s Minis is that it gives me the flexibility to be the creative mini-making artist I am, and be the fun-loving, hard-working second grade teacher I strive to be everyday.

Another interesting factoid: she has been featured in the July 2010 issue of American Miniaturist.



Stop by and visit her terrific Etsy shop!

3 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing artisan! Not only am I totally amazed at her ability but I'm also soooo hungry!!! :) I am just dying of cuteness over her cello wrapped hostess snack chocolate cuppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little "Summer Time Fun Time" earrings- very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute minis!! Congrats on the American Miniaturist feature, Allie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments- we appreciate them!