Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Mini Food Artist: Fatally Feminine

This week's Featured Mini Food Artist is Aubree of Fatally Feminine!

From her shop profile: My name is Aubree, and I am the 21 year old sole owner and designer of Fatally Feminine Designs. During the day, I go to college full time studying business. During the afternoon and evening I design and create jewelry. Sometimes it can be hard to balance my time!

I love fashion and accessories and have always loved creating, so I guess it was natural that I would end up designing. I started doing full time jewelry design a little over a year ago, but I have been making jewelry since I was about 12. I have done a little experimenting with almost every jewelry technique out there, and took a few metalwork classes in high school.

But metalwork just isn't my passion and requires a lot of resources that I just don't have. I have become really passionate about polymer clay. It is amazing the things you can do with it. It continually keeps me motivated. I also love vintage jewelry and vintage jewelry findings. I create with a mixture of vintage and new.

I draw inspirations from Japan and Japanese culture. I love all things Kawaii and Lolita. I also love creating sweet treats jewelry and anything with cupcakes! ;)






Stop by and visit her great shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments- we appreciate them!